Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A completed girl nursery

Well, we made it through the holidays, phew, and back to school yesterday.  I'm super excited to have my days back to myself.  Don't get me wrong, I loooooove my kids, but this mama needs a moment of silence! So, with the kids back at school and me officially catching the dreaded cold the rest of the family had through break, I've had a mix of highs and lows over the past two days, but today I got a super fun surprise in my email!!  Completed pictures of a nursery I designed, boom!  This is seriously the most fun part for me, getting to see my vision come to life.  I can't thank my client S enough for sharing these amazing photos with me taken by the talented Sarah Shields Photography.

Here is the design I created for her.  We went with a super bright pink vintage inspired rug that really set the tone for the room.  With using such a bright rug it was going to be all about balancing the rest of the items in the space so that they didn't compete.  I love the bold pink watercolor print hung above the crib drawing your eyes up from rug.  The subtlety of the white and wood Lolly crib by Babyletto never disappoints.  The warmth that the tan leather pouf added to the room tied together the light wood in the crib and the crocheted rug we hung above the changing table.  The tasseled drapes also added such a fun feature to the room hanging from a gold curtain rod.  I absolutely adore how this nursery turned out.
And here is the room for her sweet little girl.
















6 comments:

  1. Where is this awesome rug from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing?! It is from Rugsusa.com and it's the Chroma Rosy Floral rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color/brand of paint did you use? Are you able to help with design from afar :)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there...It's Benjamin Moore Silver Satin and feel free to email me with any questions. I'm always designing from afar.

      Delete
  4. Where is the water color from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is by A New Wall. You can find them at anewall.com and they have many gorgeous visuals on Instagram too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...