Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday Must-haves {black, white and tan edition}




If you have seen my bathroom floors then you know I love a great black and white pattern floor.  I didn't think I had the budget for the most known cement tile companies, but recently was educated on Riad Tile.  This tile is only $9/sq.ft.

I always have my clients who want to use existing furniture switch up their hardware.  It can add such a newness to a piece.  These are my favorite leather pulls.

I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to step stools for a home.  I know they are very useful, but I can't have it cramping the style of my home. haha  My husband still laughs that I made him buy the "cute" looking broom for inside the house.  Designer problems.  Back to stools though, this one from Serena and Lily is preeetttyy!

I always love me a cute hat...no matter how many hats I have, I'm always looking for more.  I think this one is a must have for me for summer because my kids and husband call me mama. Clicking buy asap.

And does anyone else just love the Miracle Gel nailpolish by Sally Hansen?  I've got a whole bunch of her colors, but there is something about white polish for me when heading into summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...