Tuesday, May 16, 2017

New art {Lauren Marttila Photography}

I've been so bad at keeping up with my Monday Must-haves, shame on me!  I need to get back to it because I love sharing with you all the things that I am crushing on.  Speaking of crushing...I have a major crush on my new art piece by Lauren Marttila Photography. Lauren lives in Nantucket and takes the most amazing photos of nature, specifically the ocean and it's gorgeous coast lines.  When I discovered Lauren's work (thanks to Instagram) I was immediately drawn to her Sea Smoke print and its perfect moodiness. Just take a look for yourself.

I love the mist coming off of the waves; you can almost feel it.  This print had the perfect combination of smokey blues and grays that fit into our living room just right.  Lauren offers framing through Frame Bridge which makes her prints stand-out with the sheer quality of the floating mat option and the clean lines of the frame.  I truly gasped when I took it out of the box.

I had been wanting to revamp our shelves over the TV, but just hadn't decided on that "right" piece.  I definitely think this Sea Smoke print is exactly what this space needed.  


Be sure to check out Lauren Marttila's site for all her other gorgeous photos...you'll get lost in all of their beauty.

*Lauren supplied me with a print of my choice for my honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...